Seguidores

viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

My pets

My pets

Bororo
With my family in my house lives my dog , the name is Bororo. He is the Peca’s son,a  dog of my grandmother which died years ago.

Bororo is mixture of Cocker and stray dog  and it is brown color and he has a lot of  grey hair, he is 12 years old and he has health troubles because is very old dog, has bones theeth and stones problems. He  usually goes to veterinarian. 

Bororo arrive to my home when I was a child and he was a puppy, I was very happy. Actually he is live despite his problems. 

He likes lie down back and leg bending, he looks with cute and shiny eyes. He eats dog`s food and  never eat chiken,spagueti or home`s foods despite he loves it.

Merken

Also, in my home live my turtle Merken, she is a earth turtle, is very slow and lazy. My mother gives me to merken when I was 10 years old and she  came to the house after Bororo.

He like eat vegetables as Lettuce, carrot, but also he likes fresh water and cleaning eart.

Merken always missed between the clothes, plants, livingroom, bedroom, kitchen, garden; and then apeear and walk out of the blue.




1 comentario:

  1. Hi Cami, I don`t know that you have a turtle =0..please try to put a pic to Merken!!

    ResponderEliminar