Seguidores

viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

The best holidays



The best holidays

Hiiiii: 

My best holidays were in the 2011when I went to the city of valdivia located in region  "Los Ríos" in my country Chile, it was a very long bus trip. I like the road because i could see the trees, mountais, people, lakes, rivers, animals and I could appreciate the beaulifull nature of the south zone of Chile.

In this adventure I travel with my mom Sandra, my dad Rodrigo, my dog bororo and my grandmother Luisa. In this occasion          I could enjoy beautifull moments with them.  

Valdivia is very beauty, the people are nice, loving and the food is delicious. On this place I eat the most famous artesanal ices cream of the region, and exist a big variety flavors to choose.

The parks are gigants and i can walk hours and hours, the trees are the most tall and it was a big vegetation and it have leaves called “perenne” because endures all year.

My favorite momento was when I took a tour around the city because I meet the historic places of the region that represents the culture of my country.

I recomended Valdivia ¡!!

1 comentario:

  1. camila; good post! Valdivia is a great city and it's very beautiful as you said! it must have been a good opportunity to share with your family. That's good. Keep working like that! Congratulations

    ResponderEliminar