Seguidores

viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

First term





Hi:

I’m Camila, student of education in the University of Chile, I’m 21 years old.

At the present academic year I course 3 º grades, in the first term my subject were:

- "Familia, escuela y comunidad", this course was treated ties between this 3 institutions and the importance of teamwork for the learning of childrens.

-  "Evaluación educacional" refers to create instruments of evaluation allowing to know cognitive level of childens in some aspect.

-  "Construcción de ambientes de aprendizaje" it’s about know the ideal conditios for learning of childens for to construct significantly their concepts.   

- "Conocimiento del medio social" referes to know the fundaments of history, tiempo and space to understand the present.

- "Arte conocimiento y expresión, danza" this course it’s about usin the body for expression the ideas, feelings, thinking and to be aware of it, of the parts like a whole.

The difficulty in the first term were problems whit a teacher of a subject whit that de course was different opinions. Then of tall him and confront the situation, hi has an attitude change; solving the problem..

In this term I couldn’t make sports, but generally I practice sports. I like the swimmig in the pool of University of Chile; I know to swimm many styles in the water. 


1 comentario: